About Berkshire Hathaway
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. is a worldwide holding company headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. Its Chairman and CEO is Warren Buffett, often referred to as the Oracle of Omaha and who, according to Time magazine’s 2012 ranking, is among the world’s most influential people. Warren Buffett became Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway in 1969.
- The Berkshire Hathaway approach is to acquire companies with great brands, great products and strong leadership. Some of its key holdings include Helzberg Diamonds, GEICO and American Express.
- In March 2000, Berkshire Hathaway became the majority owner of MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company. MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company acquired a majority interest in HomeServices of America in 1998.
- Berkshire Hathaway is proud of the values with which it conducts business. It has and will continue to uphold the highest levels of business ethics and personal integrity in all transactions and interactions.
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices was awarded “Highest Overall Satisfaction for Repeat Home Sellers Among National Full Service Real Estate Firms” in the J.D. Power 2017 Home Buyer/Seller Satisfaction Study(SM).
- With the launch of our enhanced website, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices now offers the opportunity to search for your new home in 10 different languages as well as the ability to view the listing price in other currencies and even change square footage to meters.
- Whether home seekers are visiting from abroad or simply prefer to browse in their native language, berkshirehathawayhs.com is an invaluable resource.
- The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Prestige magazine is a glossy, coffee-table quality publication showcasing luxury and resort properties. It is the centerpiece of a highly effective program designed to reach an affluent audience with the means to make a luxury or resort home purchase. Prestige is published three times each year, in the Spring, Summer and Fall.
- Prestige delivers luxury lifestyle editorial content to accompany the luxury home advertising. From design to automobiles, fine art to international travel, each issue of Prestige covers luxury lifestyle subjects of interest to high-end consumers.
- Advertised properties appear on UniqueHomes.com for one year. Featuring more than 150,000 properties from more than 70 countries worldwide, UniqueHomes.com is the web’s leading portal for luxury real estate.